At Walmart Global Tech India, if you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. That’s Walmart Global Tech India for you! Through our products and engineering services across all Walmart properties (stores, app and online) we help customers live better by saving them time and money. Our teams are engaged in cutting edge engineering and product development to support Walmart’s strategy of offering customers an anywhere, anytime shopping experience.
People Systems team @Walmart Global Tech is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, Associate Digital Experience (ADE). They also deliver a host of functions including procurement, supplier portfolio management, merchandising master data, and analytics. From building HR chatbots and virtual assistants, to designing invoicing solutions and facilitating legal changes, Business services helps drive efficiency and flexibility across every par of Walmart’s global presence.
The Senior SAP Payroll analyst or subject matter expert is responsible for managing the overall payroll implementation, documentation and successful delivery with expert attention to all architectural qualities for an effectively working Human Resource (HCM) system. The Senior SAP Payroll analyst must have extensive experience in Managing the Entire Project team with excellent functional and technical skills. Should be able to work with the business and other stake holders to understand their needs and coach them on the appropriate solutions (capability consultant), while at the same time; work with technical team to drive them to an efficient technical solution design.
- Have managed/lead 3-4 end to end US Payroll implementation Projects.
- Work with the business users / process owners to identify their requirements, design enhancements and
functionality to help meet user requirements.
- Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the business, internal teams, and other stake
holders to resolve issues requiring a focused approach to maintain project continuity and requirements.
- Expert in Utilising Agile project methodology and tasks required during each phase of the implementation.
- Expert in Payroll SCHEMA and PCRs
- Expert ins payroll configurations (customising) work and provide support to new and existing functionality
- Function as resident team expert for all configuration issues (both support and project) within their areas
(modules) of expertise
- Mentor and guide other payroll functional consultants in preparing functional specifications
- Responsible for understanding business requirement and suggest best practices.
- Works directly with SMEs to develop and maintain business process policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing the unit and user acceptance test plans and the quality assurance plans to ensure
all requirements have been met
- Work with the user community to determine the best solution to help resolve customer problems and
satisfy customer requirements
- Collaborate and provide expert advice to technical developers to develop and test significant new
functionality and enhancements
- Provide oversight to various Projects and change requests to assess overall impact
- Configure based on business requirements the SAP Payroll module
- Utilise Agile project methodology and tasks required during each phase of the implementation
- Follow all design work and integration testing protocols, change control procedures, uses company
standards, procedures, and practices in performing required work.
- Analyse current business processes and make recommendations
- Identify SAP solution possibilities and discuss with business users / process owner
- Develop a specific SAP Solution from Blueprinting, Configuration, Testing and Production Support
- Assist in the technical preparation of Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, End-user
- B.E./ B.Tech /M.S./M.Tech/ from a tier 1 institution with around 10-15 years of experience in ERP
- Strong US Payroll knowledge with 3-4 end-to-end implementation
- SAP payroll configuration for Gross payroll and Net Payroll
- Knowledge of Canada payroll (preferred)
- Tax Reporter configuration
- Experience with BSI tax factory
- Third party remittance
- Payroll catalogue definition including wage type definition and configuration
- Off cycle payroll definition and processing
- Levy management
- Garnishment definition, reporting and management
- Payroll integration with 3rd party systems such as Workday etc
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of integration with Compensation and Time Management
- Experience in creating and defining custom operations and rules
- Experience with year-end activities and support packs implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with no supervision
Our Ideal Candidate
You have strong US Payroll knowledge and can design and configure systems and seamlessly manage multiple stakeholders – business, QA and DevOps to deliver complex projects.
You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and desire to work in a fast -paced, results- driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month