Location- Hyderabad & Bangalore
Role- Senior SE/Staff Engineer (C & Networking)
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Experience in designing, building and enhancing distributed systems components & must be able to write high-performance code using very efficient algorithms.
- Must be able to ensure that memory is used efficiently so that system responsiveness is maintained during high load times.
- Ability to process packets at both ingress and egress points at very high speed so that client using the system does not perceive any increased latencies.
- Collaborate with the operations team (OPS) to deploy, monitor and if required patch the changes with fixes and enhancements. Continuously scale the systems as more customers/users get added, able to identify hotspots, and timely alleviate/remediate the situation
- To work cross-functionally with the Quality Assurance team to test the work product, and influence the testing to make the product ready for deployment
- Demonstrate the ability to build software in small, interactive chunks and perform the unit testing prior to handing over to the quality assurance team.
- Strong C programming, Data structures/Algorithms & debugging skills in cloud environment.
- Deep understanding of Operating System principles and OS like Linux/Unix
- In-depth understanding of networking concepts including performance parameters of TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in Network Data Path & Socket programming & POSIX Multi-thread programming
- Proven record of building products in Networking and/or security domains
- Salary Range 80,000 to 90,000
- Salary payable Per Month