Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Job Description Job Description
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit testing and fix bugs.
- Sound knowledge of Core Java, TDD / Test Driven Development.
- Good knowledge on data structures & SQL
Knowledge of Angular/JAVA fullstack * Knowledge of AWS or Azure is preferred
- Good Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate
- Good understanding on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have good learning skills and apply technologies to resolve problems and develop tools and applications.
Skills & Experience Angular2, AngularJS, Java, Node JS, SDLC, Spring Hibernate, SQL
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month