MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Review product requirements to identify gaps and refine requirements, develop execution strategy, provide time estimates and release plan, provide testing requirements, implement and deliver the solution with your team.
- Prototype product components and validate them for technical design, performance, and production readiness
- Work with UX and Product Management to create UIs that make complex information and similarity search configuration simple, effective, and fun
- Maintain, improve, and integrate existing components and applications
- Follow design and delivery best practices for high-quality code, microservices REST architecture, encapsulation of legacy systems, AJAX components, and fluid UI, TTD, CI/CD, etc.
- Conduct code review and advocate the best coding practices.
- Works for resolution of technical impediments by collaborating with appropriate stakeholders, proposing, developing, and delivering resolutions.
- Ensures each product meets required quality standards, identifies potential risks in quality, and works with leadership in creating mitigation plans.
- Leads defect triage meetings. Works with support and consulting teams in resolving customer issues. Interacts with customers as required in understanding, reproducing, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Provides training, guidance, feedback, coaching, and mentorship to fellow engineers. Provides technical thought leadership across the organization.
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Design Engineering or Mathematics
- Highly proactive, result-oriented, and team player.
- Strong knowledge in NodeJS, npm, yarn, webpack
- Working knowledge and experience Java 8+, will be an advantage
Ideally, you will have had exposure to…
- Working in Agile scrum or Kanban teams
- Developing in AWS, EC2
- Deploying solutions using CI/CD best practices
- Working with Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker
- Web Services Design & Best Practices with REST, JSON
- Familiarity with CDNs, such as AWS CloudFront or Akamai
- Familiarity with API Gateways, such as AWS API Gateway, Kong, Apigee
- Familiarity working with micro-frontend frameworks
- Working with Elastic Search or equivalent search engines
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month