Roles and Responsibilities
The resource must present deep technical skills in various technologies and standards including following:
- Possess good knowledge of RTU, PMU & Metering Technologies.
- Must have working knowledge of solution design in above mentioned domain over multi-vendor platform.
- Energy network management protocols (IEC101, 104, MODBUS, IEC 61850, ICCP, DLMS etc…)
He/she is in charge to design and to lead the implementation of Solution architectures that
optimizes technical constraints and financial cost. * Working knowledge on SAS / DCS System is also desired.
- Possess good working knowledge including Designing of Adaptation (Retrofit) drawing as per the customer requirement & specification in Control & Relay Panel. The candidate must be able to study Control & Relay Panel wiring drawings from 6.6KV to 400KV Voltage Labels.
- Preparation of Adaptation Drawings, Datalist & Wiring files
- Complete Local testing from Control & Relay Panel to C264RTU Panel.
- Verification of control and protection wiring compatible with SCADA and automation job.
- Site Survey along with Customer& consultant for Substations
- Able to manage project delivery with design team and able to demonstrate good customer management.
When he/she is involved in projects, he/she must also understand the customer’s infrastructure and people in charge of its maintenance. In both cases, he/she must understand the user’s needs; must also be able to explain, to reassure and to listen the different actors involved in the process of
decision or in the implementation (other experts, managers, administrators, technicians, end users, …).
He/she studies the existing Network infrastructures and the customer requirements and then design technical solutions according to the requirements and the allowed budget. Key constraints on the designed solutions are security, high availability and performances requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Strong experience in Telemetry, SCADA and Metering Technologies, in operation function (project delivery) background and system design
- Should have good knowledge of RTU (Remote Terminal Unit), SCADA, Metering and PMU (Phasor Measurement Unit) Technologies.
- Possess Strong background in architecture related to above mentioned technologies in the field of energy network management systems
- Industry knowledge in the field of operation and multi sites project organizations
- Capacity to produce technical documentations (design and implementation documents,
maintenance procedures, etc…) * Must have the experience of working in multi-domain projects and able to efficiently coordinate with all project stakeholders including Technical Manager and Project Manager
- Must be process and methodology oriented to ensure quality project deliveries.
- Should have good knowledge of EHS and must be able to work individually at site.
- Must be able to provide work progress information to PMs and other project stake holders to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Possess good understanding of project Budget and must be able to forecast in advance if there is a budget deviation
- Candidate must be innovative thinker and should be adaptive to new technologies in their work domain.
- Around of 5-6 years of experience as an electrical control designer for a utility or engineering firm
- Should have experience of working in EHV, HV and MV Substation
- Prior experience with field installation and commissioning will be highly desirable.
- Prior experience with RTU & SCADA system design.
- Knowledge of Networking and Telecom domain will be desirable.
- Fluent in English language including oral, reading and writing skills.
- Should be flexible to carry out missions at local and global sites (commissioning activity).
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month