SVM Account Manager is responsible for share of wallet growth in his/her domain, fostering sales growth in the Auto major & First Tier Segment in Automotive domain based on a formulated strategy, which is aligned with the strategy of the Business Units (BUs) in MDB Automotive.
He / She takes over the role of coordinating & guiding regional Sales Account managers for Auto majors & FTS engaged with end Users, line builders in developing their manufacturing applications based on SVM Automotive Technical concepts.
He / She creates a strong perception of Siemens in the auto major ( Powertrain / Vehicle operation) and FTS eco system with focus on mushrooming EV players, thereby driving the business for Siemens.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and strengthen existing client relationships and establish strategic dialog with new and existing clients
- Responsible for driving the business development strategy for growth with Auto majors & First Tier Suppliers
- Drive sales growth in the region through First Tier Accounts Managers in the region to improve share of wallet
- Create market, client and project transparency, drive and track major projects to win business for Siemens in areas of Factory Automation, Drives & Power Distribution products and systems at auto majors & FTS clients
- Drives pre-sales relationships, gather client requirements, generate opportunities, discuss and deliver value propositions for pull creation
- Consolidate client’s requirements and initiate cross Business Unit actions viz., standardization of product and service offerings, go-to-market strategies, portfolio development and digitalization application concepts based on Siemens portfolio.
- Coordinate with Headquarters to leverage on global best practices and success stories to build repeatable references at local clients
- Create client specific value propositions to address core challenges underlining clear benefits to clients
- Advise clients in best practices and benchmark approaches in the Auto major & FTS markets to present Siemens as a competent partner in the Automotive Industry
- Facilitate sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analysis
- Coordinate with Regional Auto major & First Tier-1 Account managers to implement local adoption under global frame agreements wherever applicable.
- Establish strong relations with leading Auto majors & First Tier Customers
- Close cooperation with Vertical Sales Account Managers, CAMs, RAMs, End customers and OEMs
- Ensure successful order execution and support the client on post sales activities, project support delivery and handle escalations
- Responsible for order acquisition from direct / indirect customers (through Channel Partners) in the region for automation & drive products.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning
- Knowledge of PLCs, HMIs, Variable Frequency Drives, D.C Drives, Motion controllers, servo systems, identification & networking products.
- Functional Knowledge of design & manufacturing in auto component industry
- B.E Electronics / Mechatronics engineer with minimum 8 -12 years of experience in handling Auto-majors / FTS customers, manufacturing related PLC / CNC Automation.
- Clear understanding of business processes and manufacturing value chain in Auto-majors/ FTS comprising of OEM’s Line Builders and First Tier suppliers.
- Has the ability to link automotive process requirements to automation / digitalization concepts.
- Has a track of deploying automation solutions in automotive/ FTS manufacturing
Has the capability to develop a network in the automotive/ FTS ecosystem in India
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month