SDE – Amazon Advertising
The Amazon Ad tech team has an opportunity for you to tackle some of the most exciting problems in Ad tech, software architecture design, and building highly scalable services. Are you a passionate software engineer with stellar experience in working on to deliver state-of-the art solutions on Advertisement used by millions of customers? Do you enjoy working with product leaders, scientists and rock-stars engineers to deliver AI/ML powered software solutions that delight customers? if so, we would love to hear from you.
We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated product, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, mobile devices and OTT streaming platform.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic software developer who is passionate about building new product from scratch, and also enjoys working with many projects and a wide range of technologies.
You will leverage a breadth of technologies including object oriented design and coding, databases, mobile devices, streaming video technologies, AWS, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning. We are looking for developers who will challenge themselves and others to constantly come up with innovative solutions and who not only knows how to solve the problem, but who helps define the problems and direction and creates value while pioneering new frontiers. This is an exciting, dynamic, and challenging position and we are looking for people with initiative, drive and relevant experience in the industry. This role will require you to work directly with product, design and operations teams to define and implement solutions.
Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java ( Spring, JPA, REST) or Python , NoSQL/SQL DB, Elastic Search, Apache Spark, AI/ML.
Key job responsibilities
Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture
Design and develop highly distributed components of our advertising system.
Work as full stack engineer to architect, design and build product from scratch that should delight advertisers and customers
Apply big data technologies and Work closely with our research scientist and product managers to design experiments with machine learning / deep learning techniques
Brainstorm with Product management and partner teams about new ideas, technical design; make data-driven decisions to inform product prioritization.
Be an early adopter of emerging AWS technologies for AdTech use cases.
Establish the best processes and drive improvements in design, development and operations
Mentor and guide junior engineers on design, coding, troubleshooting and operational excellence
Think out of the box!
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- A bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field with 2+ years of experience in design and development of scalable distributed systems
- Experience developing complex systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and CS fundamentals
- Strong Design and Architecture skills
- Proficiency in Java/C++/python or any OO language on a Linux/Unix environment and excellent coding skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience working closely with development, design and business teams to understand business requirements, assess risk, and communicate problem impact
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month