Play a complete Backend development role for Drupal development, maintenance and upgradation.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with other teams to ensure an effective & intuitive implementation
- Troubleshooting integration issues
- Updating website features and security patches
- Experience in setting up end to end complicated Drupal Application
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of good hands-on experience with Drupal 8
- Should be able to develop and configure Drupal websites
- Implementation & use of current release of Drupal
- Experience with PHP Programming
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with Ngnix and Apache Set up
- Experience using Drupal Console, Composer, Drush
- Experience using Drupal setup in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Experience using Unit Test Framework with Drupal
- Experience migrating site & content from Drupal 7 to 8 & 8 to 9
- Design, Software Algorithm Design & Development Fundamentals
- Problem Solving & Debugging in the Live Environment
- Software Documentation & Software Testing
- Good Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of web services
- Experience in website development using php, Mysql
- Enjoy and excel at active technical discussion, information-sharing and collaboration.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Adaptable, self-driven, motivated, and eager to learn.
- Dedicated to solving problems elegantly and innovatively.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month