- Through this role you have an opportunity to collaborate & develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds customer and the company needs.
- You will have opportunity to raise the bar on improving and maintaining best practises, quality of code, documentation, testing, monitoring and delivery of features.
- In this role it would be important for you to professionally author and maintain the codebase regularly to address the customer’s and company’s concerns.
- You will show your skills in analysing and testing programs/products before formal launch to ensure flawless performance.
- You will be required to showcase sustainable engineering by improving best practices, producing best in class of code, documentation, testing and monitoring.
- Software security is of prime importance and by developing programs that monitor sharing of private information, you will be able to add tremendous credibility to your work
- You will also be required to have strong communication skills to collaborate with stake holders and other cross-functional teams.
· B.E./B. Tech/MS/Phd in Computer Science or related technical field.
· 3-6 years of strong design/development experience overall, with minimum 3 years of mobile development experience.
· Excellent computer systems fundamentals, DS/Algorithms and problem solving skills.
· Expertise in iPhone development, including implementing applications with standard iPhone/ iPad UI components, creating custom UI.
· Good knowledge in Objective C programming & Swift 5 and above, Core Foundation, Core Data, SQLite Database, iPad, XML-JSON Parsing.
· Should have good knowledge of Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
– Mobile-first design and responsive code deeply ingrained in your thought process.
– Familiarity working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms i.e. general best practices, shortcomings, trade-offs, etc.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good knowledge in Location services, Social networking integration like Facebook ,twitter etc.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Salary Range 60,000 to 70,000
- Salary payable Per Month