If you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. At Walmart Global Tech Bengaluru, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. That’s Walmart Global Tech Bengaluru for you. With revenue of $500+ billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. We innovate to deliver a simple and seamless experience for our customers. Our tech talent solves the biggest and most complex problems.
The International Tech Team contributes to key global eCommerce sites like Walmart Canada, ASDA, and Walmart Mexico. We work on technologies that intersect a wide variety of customer engagement areas for pro-active and reactive communications, AI bots and intelligent customer care. Our focus is to build a continuous, seamless, omni-channel customer engagement experience that is unique to Walmart and sets us apart from our competition.
We are building grounds up platforms and products using cutting edge technology. We provide unique opportunity to fully own the end-to-end tech transformation.
We are looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer who can drive design, architecture & delivery of our next generation platforms keeping scalability, robustness and security aspects in focus. The platforms you build will be used for eCommerce communications, Customer Care & Customer Engagement across multiple banners with each of them being a high revenue growth business for Walmart. You will be challenged with unparalleled complex business problems that spans across multiple implementations, large number of users and data.
· Proficient in JDK8, Spring boot
· Experience in developing Java/Spring boot Microservices
· Hands-on experience on developing pipelines using Spring Cloud Data Flow
· Experience in implementing data processing pipelines using Kafka / similar toolsets
· Able to design modular, reusable components and Apply best practices
· Proficiency working in Linux/unix environments
· Strong understanding of OOPS concepts, Data Structures & Design Patterns
· Hands-on experience with Java/J2EE technologies and Java Application Server
· Proficiency in GIT and other versioning tools
· Strong DB experience and interacts with SQL & No-SQL databases
· Experience in Agile Development environment
· Proficient in software development using CICD Pipelines
· Proficient in unit testing using TestNG/Junit, writing mocks and automated functional tests
· Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field.
· 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in building highly resilient, highly scalable systems
· eCommerce experience is required
· Ability to build API construct and maintain the Microservice journey in Enterprise Architecture
· Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
· Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodologyB
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month