· Through this role you have an opportunity to develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the customer and the company.
· You also get to collaborate with team members to develop best practices and requirements for the software.
· In this role it would be important for you to professionally maintain all codes and create updates regularly to address the customer’s and company’s concerns.
· You will show your skills in analysing and testing programs/products before formal launch to ensure flawless performance.
· Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently will offer you a chance to grow your skills in a high-pace, high-impact environment.
· Software security is of prime importance and by developing programs that monitor sharing of private information, you will be able to add tremendous credibility to your work.
· You will also be required to seek ways to improve the software and its effectiveness.
. Adhere to Company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
· B.E./B. Tech/MS/MCA in Computer Science or related technical field.
· Minimum 3 years of object-oriented programming experience in Java.
· Excellent computer systems fundamentals, DS/Algorithms and problem solving skills
· Hands-on experience in building web based Java EE services/applications and Kafka, RESTful Web-Services, Spring, Splunk, Caching.
· Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Large scale distributed services experience, including scalability and fault tolerance.
· Exposure to cloud infrastructure, such as Open Stack, Azure, GCP, or AWS
· Exposure to build, CI/CD & deployment pipelines and related technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins etc.
· A continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate and optimize systems and tools.
· Experience in systems design and distributed systems.
· Exposure to SQL/NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, Elastic, Mongo, CosmsDB etc.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month