Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Guide team with extensive knowledge of technical principals, theories, and concepts in the Software Testing field.
- Plan, develop, execute tests and track test activities, adhering to timeline and quality.
- Participates in discussions and reviews of test plans, test procedures and software requirements.
- Develop and execute both automated and manual test cases based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
- Develop V&V plan.
- Develop test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports
- Develop, maintain and communicate status of the project.
- Support and enhance the automated testing framework.
- Play roles of developer or proxy product owner or scrum master depending on the need
- Collaborate with software development team, the functional manager, project manager, distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability and schedule goals.
- Prepare appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies such as FDA and ISO.
- Interested in continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency to resolve issues and complete projects.
- Passionate about the team, customers, quality, sharing knowledge and collaborating across teams.
- Excellent teaming skills to work with cross-functional and in a multi-site software teams in Japan, China or the U.S is a plus.
- Supportive of roles played by team members in a scrum team e.g. scrum master, proxy product owner and design manager.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal, in working with co-workers and stakeholders.
- Is self-aware.
- Is a team player.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Works as a team member in the spirit of Agile or Lean Engineering.
Skills & Experience FDA Quality System Regulation, Medical Device Software, Page Object Model, Software Testing, Visual Studio
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month