Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in automotive architecture design, development and
testing (extensively worked on ADAS systems)
- Well versed with UML, Embedded C; embedded ML/DL; experienced in AUTOSAR, Functional Safety (ISO 26262), RTOS, HSM, Secure boot, multi core architecture
- Well versed with technical proposal writing to support pre sales activities, regulatory requirements and required homologation services, and cyber security
frameworks for robust solutions
- Simulation and modeling tools: MATLAB Simulink and Stateflow, CarSim, dSPACE ASM Models, TargetLink, Control Desk, Model Desk, Automation Desk, Vehicle Spy, CANoe, GMLAN
- Testing Tools: CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer, CANStress, Car Simulation Environment (LabCar) JTAG, BDM and MPLAB ICE
Skills & Experience Homologation, ISO 26262, MATLAB, Product Design, Vector CANalyzer
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month