Definition and responsibilities:
This role is for Solution Architect responsible to apply a range of techniques to analyze problems and evaluate multiple solutions against engineering, business & strategic criteria. Candidate is responsible for Identifying and resolving barriers with business deliveries implementing solutions which iteratively deliver value. Candidate should able to Investigate & report on issues and potential risk events within designs and solutions. Analytical thinker experienced in a range of problem solving techniques & approaches. Team player who shares and collaborates, listens actively, and learns quickly.
The candidate is expected to ensure good quality, maintainable, scalable and high performing software applications are delivered to users in an agile development environment. Candidate should able to design solutions using common design patterns with a range of design tools & techniques. Understands key elements of security, risk & control Design & build solutions which are secure & controlled. Should be hands on and be able to work independently requiring minimal technical/tool guidance. Should be able to technically guide and mentor junior resources in the team. The candidate will extensively make use and apply Continuous Integration tools and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank’s digitalization journey.
- Designing software which has low operational cost and cloud billing
- Contributing to building best practices and defining reference architecture
- Experience in Architecting and designing solutions leveraging services
- Architecting cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
- Architecting Identity and access management
- Database Designing
- Designing CI/CD pipeline
- Experience on JAVA is must
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly-distributed global cloud-based systems. Experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally.
- Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) – with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written/verbal).
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organizations.
- Excellent team player.
- Open minded.
- Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- Understands the relevant business area.
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Ability to contribute to Architecture decisions.
- Knowledge of IT delivery and architecture.
- Relevant Financial Services experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery.
- Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfilment in terms of standardization, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility.
Domain specific skills:
Desirable are one or more of the following subject areas:
- Very Good knowledge of the following technologies are needed:
- Core Java, EJB
- Cloud – GCP
- Customer and service orientation to support communication with team resources and customers
- Performance and productivity orientation to promote high-quality results
- Profound analytical problem solving abilities
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to support colleagues within the team
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s core values.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month