- Assists and supports the organization with initial compliance with and ongoing preparation, testing, and monitoring of conformance to requirements of Sarbanes- Oxley legislation
- Assist in SOX planning, scoping, and risk assessment for IT applications with close collaboration with business process owners and external auditors
- Conduct IT applications walkthroughs and controls testing according to established audit standards
- Develop high-quality process narrative for in scope applications and audit testing documentation
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of activities
- B. Tech (C.Sc) or BSc IT
- 3+ years of IT audit experience
- Experience on Control testing of IT Managed Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC) and Business Process controls
- CISA certification would be an added advantage
- Experience on functional testing, Control Gaps analysis and SDLC reviews
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines, with high standards for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least December 31, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month