The Visa Mobile Enablement Platform (MEP) Product Management team is seeking an outstanding Sr. Product Manager with the vision, passion, and commitment to drive Visa’s global mobile enablement strategy.
The Visa Mobile Enablement Platform Product Management team is responsible for the global product strategy, requirement definition, execution, and client enablement of numerous mobile-related initiatives. This role will contribute to the product development of multiple products: Visa Digital Commerce App, Visa Biometric Authenticator App, Visa In-App SDK and more. Reporting into a Senior Director Product Management lead, this is a global role where this role will be tasked with working closely with clients, regional product team members, and Visa technology partners across the globe and will require time zone flexibility when completing tasks and collaborating with cross functional teams.
The ideal candidate filling this role must possess a unique blend of creative, strategic, analytical, digital, payment skills. In addition, this individual must understand business, technical, and operational aspects of product management, development, and an understanding of cards, payment network processing, e-commerce, mobile technology, digital payments.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree or 4 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
- Experience in mobile/digital banking, payments and/or financial services industry is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional presence to build credibility at executive levels within Visa and with clients
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor delivery of complex topics to various audience levels
- Ability to translate product complexities, strategic insights, and analytical findings related to digital into actionable recommendations and practical business solutions
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills are required. Including the ability to author and contribute to detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, user experience wire frames, technical and business level flow diagrams, presentations, functional specifications, and client facing documentation
- Strong business acumen, negotiation, and decision-making skills along with a global, customer-oriented mindset required
- SME for assigned aspects of digital processing and enablement solutions related to mobile, payment, and commerce capabilities within the Mobile Enablement Platform which includes at a minimum the Visa mobile app, API, SDK, web, and tool capabilities across multiple development methodologies, operating systems, consumer facing channels, devices solutioning multiple geographies
- Demonstrated leadership and delivery leveraging agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Comfort with high-level, strategic thinking, including willingness to be an active and outspoken participant in decision-making
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams around the world and across different time zones. Must be able to participate in meetings that happens during North America Time zone.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build consensus across stakeholders
- Ability to identify, navigate, and resolve obstacles across multiple teams
- Effective ownership, accountability, and application of problem-solving and creative skills to manage deliverables
- Work closely with the UI/UX design teams to create prototypes, demos, and materials to support assigned features
- Proven experience in the area of successfully managing multiple and competing priorities with experience planning, organizing, and managing multiple initiatives with diverse cross-functional teams
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to effectively incorporate new techniques to define business alternatives, generate out-of-the box solutions, and manage uncertainty
- Key contributor to go-to-market and commercialization tasks associated with assigned initiatives
The position will not sponsor work visas for applicants at this time.
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month