Visa’s Digital Developer Platform (DDP) team is building the next generation of products to facilitate commerce in everyone’s digital and mobile lives. Our focus is to build intuitive features that expose profound new value for our customers. We are hiring for Software Engineers who are proficient programmer and passionate about crypto currencies and blockchain technologies.
- Be a member of a highly skilled team seeking systematic approaches to improve engineering productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of software
- Work cross-functionally with our product teams, other engineering teams, operations and infrastructure teams to design, develop and implement global products
- Write good quality code across various programming languages
- Apply various test methodologies to validate system resilience and availability through high volume use-cases
- 2+ years of Software development experience with a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree (e.g. Masters or higher) in Computer Science/Engineering
- Backend programming experience using either Java or Golang
- Experience in building scalable, high-performing distributed systems including APIs, orchestration layers, 3rd party integrations, monitoring & alerts, and high availability
- Understand blockchain technologies (public and permissioned), De-Fi apps, security protocols, private key custody, distributed ledgers – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger etc.
- Motivated and fast learner of new technologies to solve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way; ability to influence and develop relationships with key partners
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month