- Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software on AWS platform for physical-digital projects such as inspection, deep learning and AI projects.
- Design AWS architecture that meets key functional and non-functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability). Perform trade off analysis to identify best solutions with multiple evaluation criteria.
- Provide guidance to developers on use and implementation of AWS services to develop the physical-digital software.
- Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse with AWS services as framework.
- Lead impact assessment and decision related to technology choices, design /architectural considerations and implementation strategy.
- Take lead in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks. Work with different teams to prioritize different options based on value, speed and reliability of solutions.
- Expert level skills in design, architecture and development on AWS, with an ability to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects if the situation demands.
- Leads the architecture and design efforts across the product / multiple product versions and is an expert in architecting custom solutions off the base AWS services.
- Use lean principles to remove defects in data and management practices, develop strategies with physical (manufacturing, services) in mind.
- Expert in the area of architecture and solution development with AWS services as base and is able to guide GE business teams on best options for solutions.
- Facilitates and coaches software engineering team sessions on requirements estimation and alternative approaches to team sizing and estimation. Leads a community of practice around estimation to share best practices among teams
- Publishes guidance and documentation to promote adoption of design. Proposes design solutions based on research and synthesis; creates general design principles that capture the vision and critical concerns for a program.
- Guides new teams to adopt Agile, troubleshoots adoption efforts, and guide continuous improvement. Provides training on Lean / Agile. Drives elimination of inefficiencies in coding process. Teaches XP practices to others. Actively embraces new methods and practices that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Influences through others; builds direct and “behind the scenes” support for ideas
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Shares knowledge, power, and credit, establishing trust, credibility, and goodwill
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members. Shows ability to effectively delegate work
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with 8 years of experience minimum.
- Require at least 5 years’ experience in architecture and solution design.
- Require at least 5 years’ experience in implementing large projects in AWS using services such AutoScaling, CloudFormation, Kafka, Redshift, Snowflake, RDS, Aurora, Neptune, DynamoDB, GraphDB, Lambda, Spark, Glue, Sage Maker, Hive, Presto, AI/ML, etc.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Strong experience in developing AI-based applications for industrial environments, industrial software and user experience design in energy, transportation and healthcare segment.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month