Description At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx is looking for a talented, self-driven, and motivated senior software engineer to be part of our Data Center Solutions team in Hyderabad. This is an exciting position that requires an engineer to demonstrate strong technical leadership in Xilinx Storage solutions. The engineer will be involved in system creation and Linux driver development for IP’s from Xilinx. This position requires strong debugging skills, good knowledge of FPGA development flow, and embedded applications.
Join us in delivering innovative IP solutions as we embark on our journey in providing world-class solutions on Xilinx All Programmable Platform
- Experience in Linux device driver development.
- Experience in storage, NVME, RDMA protocol-based solution development.
- Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI, bridges, memory controllers is preferred.
- Experience with embedded processors such as ARM
- Experience with industrial standard devices e.g. Ethernet, PCIe, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO, and Memory architectures DDR/SDRAM/DMA
- Experience in DPDK/ODP, NFV acceleration, and RDMA (TCP/IP, RoCE) capability
- Experience in high performance and low latency SRIOV-capable PCIe-subsystem drivers for compute and network acceleration, kernel-mode and user-mode Ethernet NIC drivers is an advantage
- Knowledge of datacenter networking development such as Overlay Protocols (NVGRE, VxLAN etc), Stateless Offload (RSO/TSO etc), Stateful Offload (SSL/ToE etc), Packet Processing (Tunneling, ECMP, Load Balancing etc) is desired
- Strong understanding of programming using C/C++ and should have working experience in driver/application development.
- Strong experience with debugging of failures on target boards is a must.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results-oriented with a strong desire to support customers and provide solutions as per their requirements.
- Self-driven, motivated, results-oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication, and problem solving skills
Education Requirements & Years of Experience
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech in EE/CE with at least 10+ years of experience
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month