Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations.Being human-led is our true disruption.
Our Team (Advertising Technology)
Ever wondered what would a convergence of online and offline advertising systems looks like? Ever wondered how we can enable our advertisers to reach shoppers at myriads of touchpoints in online, mobile app, store, pickup-delivery etc. by exploiting our omnichannel capabilities or how we can build our ad-serving to serve billions of ad requests in real time or how we can give a unique experience to our customers (advertisers) by processing volumes of data to provide real time accurate performance measurements of their advertising campaigns.
Our mission is to innovate to connect the Shoppers to the Advertisers on Walmart’s properties and beyond. We do this by enabling brands to reach their customers at the right time and place. We deliver highly relevant content and advertising that enhances our users’ shopping journey on Walmart Site, App and Stores, and beyond.
At Walmart we are building the most ambitious AdTech platform. Our Advertising Technology team is building an end-to-end advertising platform that is key to Walmart’s overall growth strategy. We use cutting edge machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms to ingest, model and analyse Walmart’s proprietary online and in-store data for targeting, ad optimization and relevance. We are creating a tech stack that enables us to programmatically connect to demand and supply both within and outside Walmart network. We are building systems that deliver relevant retail ads and experiences that connect our customers with the brands and products they love. And all this at an unimaginable scale.
And we are just getting started.
Join us to innovate.
In this role you’ll be the quality owner of Walmart’s Ad Tech business and it’s various supporting platforms.
1. Expertise in developing, managing and implementing features in automation framework for our high
scale advertising platforms.
2. Expertise in designing and building test infra and platforms ground-up as generic artefacts
3. Expertise in developing scalable and maintainable test frameworks
4. Troubleshoot critical defects.
5. Work closely with developers and engineers to achieve high levels of code coverage.
6. You will be part of automation team for automating backend distributed services, web apps, native apps test scenarios and help in crafting maintainable and robust frameworks
1. Experience in developing automation framework at various levels – component, integration and E2E
2. Experience in build automation for scale and performance testing.
3. Lead quality engineering for large scale products and applications
4. Experience with defect management tools like JIRA, confluence etc.
1. 12-15 years experience in developing and testing backend , web and native application test scenarios and test frameworks
3. Proven ability to define optimum QE strategy from scratch with both ends in view – product tech stack,
and customer flows
4. Strong knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps(Jenkins/Hudson/TeamCity)
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month