Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
The Stress Engineer have to possess the following set of skills:
- Stress analysis of Mechanical components (Gas turbine engine, Automobile, Industrial) using commercial Finite Element Analysis tool.
- 2D & 3D Finite Element modeling of simple, moderate and complex components (Hexahedral & tetrahedral elements) using ANSYS-APDL or Workbench
- Linear and non-linear static stress analysis (Geometric, Material and contact Linearity) using ANSYS-APDL or Workbench
- Modal, Harmonic and transient Dynamic stress analysis using ANSYS-APDL or Workbench
- Strength, stability and Durability assessment of components
- Damage tolerance analysis to estimate fracture life
- Should able to Develop/modify APDL Macros
- Should able to build/update FE Models in HyperMesh.
Skills & Experience Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Hypermesh, Ansys, Workbench, Mechanical
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 30,000 to 40,000
- Salary payable Per Month