- Design electronic systems, products, software and components for aerospace, military, medical, industrial and commercial applications.
- Analyze customer needs to determine the costs, capacity and requirements for creating an electrical system plan.
- Create testing procedures and maintenance for electronic equipment and components.
- Recommend design modifications and equipment repair.
- Inspect electronic systems, instruments and equipment to ensure they meet applicable regulations and safety standards.
- Well verse in circuit simulation, PCB layout and optimization, reliability evaluation and low noise circuit design.
- Provide analog and digital circuit design for feedback-control base power regulation and motor control.
- Test and troubleshoot new designs and design improvements on ongoing projects.
- Perform root-cause failure analysis, FMEA, and relate hazard analysis.
- Perform ESD, EMI, steady state and transient electrical analysis on product prototypes.
- Work with firmware designers to refine implementations.
- Design a PH interface (I2C) module w/MSP430 as an ADC and digital leak sensor for aquariums.
- Perform hands-on component-level design and simulation in both analog and digital circuitry hardware via ORCAD EDA capture and simulation tools.
- Help, debug and guide juniors on trouble shouting boards and systems.
- Defined/Document all aspects of security HW architecture and micro-architecture specifications and the internal HW functional blocks descriptions and interfaces.
- Perform quality control inspections and inventory stock of wind turbine pad mount transformers, and the associated electrical equipment before commissioning.
Skills & Experience Aircraft Systems, Avionics Product Lifecycle, New Product Development Engineer
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month