Human-led and tech-empowered since 2002, Walmart Global Tech India delivers innovative solutions to the biggest retailer in the world Walmart. By leveraging emerging technologies, we create omnichannel shopping experiences for our customers, across the globe and help them save money and live better. Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people, and put a smile on their face. Thats what we do at Walmart Global Tech. Were a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists, and service professionals within Walmart, the worlds largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. A core philosophy at Walmart is operating with everyday low cost (EDLC). We use technology to operate smarter and deliver everyday low prices (EDLP) to customers and members.
- Deliver operational support for the test infrastructure systems that runs Walmart pharmacy and opticals business applications, enabling the application developers and QA testers for better productivity and shorter SDLC.
- Setup, configure and maintain one or more lab in an on-premises environments.
- Provision and configure new pharmacy or opticals test environments when required and requested by the testing or the development teams.
- Drive and execute a major password policy activity repeating every few months across Walmarts pharmacy and opticals stores, as per the security compliance guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain those different types of TLS certificates used to encrypt the data in transit for an highly secured communication between 100s of services that comprises an efficient business application like Connexus, used under the hood to run Walmart Pharmacy and Optical stores throughout the year.
- Supports, coordinates, manages, schedules and validates software deployments / installations to a wide range of devices and operating systems in production and lower environments.
- Facilitates and manages Change Control process leveraging tools such as Service Now, Confluence, Share Point, Zoom, etc; effectively communicates changes with internal / external stakeholders, leadership, and development teams.
- Monitors and manages flows by analyzing and reviewing production schedules; forecasting and identifying issues in schedules and flows; generating reports and making recommendations for solutions to issues; escalating issues to all levels, both internally and externally; and ensuring that problems are resolved.
- Solid understanding of DevOps tools and technologies such asDocker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Determines the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules by reviewing the changes; reviewing test plans and backout procedures; reviewing time requested and work-flow impact; reporting results to the applicable teams; and attending daily infrastructure area meetings to follow up on outstanding issues.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Salary Range 20,000 to 25,000
- Salary payable Per Month