Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Should have experience in Linux/Windows
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Should have experience HPC Clustering environment with GPFS ,NIS, NFS, DNS, DHCP in Heterogeneous Network environments on Red Hat Linux and windows
- Minimum knowledge on Active directory/DHCP/DNS
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Linux/Windows
- Firm understanding of Windows security including file system permissions, file sharing, event logging, performance monitoring and disk administration
- Setting up Windows file server permission, delegating permission
- Knowledge about RAID/Backup/Schedule tasks
- LVM management, OS build, performance tuning, Managing HPC nodes, Cluster management tools
- User creation/deletion, job scheduling, prioritizing, resource managing
- Should have minimum knowledge on batch Job scheduler tools like Open PBS / Altair PBSPro / IBM LSF/ SGE and Load Leveller, Moab HPC Suite, Maui Cluster Scheduler, TORQUE Resource Manager
- Effective communication skills and documentation
- Application installation support and trouble shooting
- Installation/configuration of all type of new Servers , workstations and applications
- H/W and S/W trouble shooting, Perform tuning/monitoring server health state
- Handle H/W & S/W escalations issues with HP/IBM/Dell servers
Skills & Experience Server Administration- Linux, Server Administration- Windows, Windows 10 Operating System, Windows Configuration
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month