Lead Data Engineer
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in the field of Data Engineering projects
- Designing and developing enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud platform with native or third-party data technologies.
- Good working experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases including but not limited to Oracle, Spanner, BigQuery etc.
- Expert level SQL skills for data manipulation (DML), data validation and data manipulation
- Experience in design and development of data modeling, data design, data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on GCP
- Expertise in designing ETL data pipelines and data processing architectures for Datawarehouse
- Experience in technical design and building both Streaming and batch processing systems
- Good experience in Datawarehouse in designing Star & Snowflake Schemas and knowledge of Dimensional Data Modelling
- Work with data scientists, data team and engineering teams to use Google Cloud platform to analyze data, build data models on Big query, big table etc
- Working experience in Integrating different datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling for analytical and AI/ML models
- Take ownership of production deployment of code
- Understanding and experience in Pub/Sub, Kafka, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, Hive, Docker
- Expertise in Java batch spring boot / Python or other programming languages used for Data Engineering and integration projects
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- AI/ML exposure, MLOPS and Vertex AI is a great advantage
- Familiarity with DevOps practices like CICD pipeline
- Airline domain experience is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- GCP Cloud Data Engineer Professional is plus
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month