Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Implement engagement plans to achieve Company and project objectives.
- Work as a team member, execute tasks assigned.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Participate in and document current-state, future-state assessments, workflows and processes
- Analyze, document and track requirements (using requirements traceability matrix).
- Functional Solutioning and grooming to Development team
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Lead user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Document and maintain design decisions.
- Knowledge transfer to Training Consultants
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Requirement control for assigned project (s)
- Own one or more module assigned.
- A high caliber BS/MS/B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/Systems Management prior experience in RCM, ERP Implementation preferably from Health Care Industry
- Preferably experience with RCM role and process life cycle in Hospital
- Experience in MS Visio
- Experience in Use case, BRD, Requirements, UAT Documentations
- Experience in HIS / Revenue Cycle Management / Hospital Billing System
- Experience in standards such Dubai DHA, DHPO, HAAD, Saudi Waseel, DHIS, SHIB environment, Jordan Hakeem/TPO will be value added
- Understanding of multi interconnected systems
- Skills: Excellent oral and verbal & written communication skills, Candidates must be willing to travel, Should have excellent analytical skills and customer oriented, Working experience in Projects from scratch, Oral and written communication skills, Interpersonal and consultative skills, Facilitation skills, Analytical thinking and problem solving, Knowledge of business structure, Multi-task and work independently or within a team.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at .
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month