Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- You are a full-stack GIS developer. Your experience and (just as important) interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within the development is a must.
- This includes one or many of the following skills (walking down the stack):
- .Net Core (C#)
- Rest API development,
- AWS or similar cloud experience
- Angular, ReactJS or some other modern Web Development framework
- ESRI Enterprise/Portal/Server
- Database development with SQL and stored procedures, etc. (PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sql Server)
- Nice to have:
- ETL development (ArcPy, FME)
- ArcGIS Server map publishing and support,
- no-SQL and relational SQL databases
- Data visualization (e.g., ESRI)
- CSS and HTML
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in all above layers is not strictly required, but we do like to see experience working in more than one, as well as eagerness to work on projects that might slice through them all (because they often will).
- Product-driven software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language such as Java, .Net, Python, etc. We do a lot of GIS development in Java and Python.
- Bonus: You have experience with various cloud technologies. You have worked with automation tools in one or more cloud environment such as Cloud formation, Docker, Terraform or have written other tools to automate HW and SW creation in the cloud
- Salary Range Salary as per company norms
- Salary payable Per Month