Position summary As a Java/Java EE developer, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by working with a team of application developers (in multiple global locations), business analysts and business stakeholders.
Duties & accountabilities • Design & Develop solutions for a business problem. • Maintain the application developed & provide support. • Communicate effectively with business stakeholders like Development team, Business Analyst, Product Team & Test Team. • Mentor other team members when required. • Use best practices related to development, testing & deployment and employs them on projects where appropriate.
Education and experience •
Degree in computer science or equivalent background • 5-8 years of Professional experience working on Java platforms/applications
- Strong Core Java 8/ Java EE hands on skills including design patterns.
- Strong Experience in handling Multithreading, Data Structures, concurrency scenarios.
- Hands-on Experience with Spring components viz. MVC, JDBC, Batch, Security, etc.
- Hands on experience in writing & optimizing (analysing query plans) SQL queries on Database like SQL server OR Oracle.
- Practical experience with Rest APIs, XML, JAXB, JSON in creating a layered system.
- Hands on experience with Application Servers (Tomcat, WildFly).
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- Hands on experience with build tools like Maven/Ant & Version Control systems like SVN & GIT
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins is desirable.
The candidate should also possess hands-on working knowledge of UI technologies:
- Expertise in Angular 5/6/7 with at least 1+ years of working experience.
- Hands-on knowledge in Unit Testing FW like Karma/Jasmine, Dependency Management Tool like Bower and Build Tool like Gulp.
Add-ons: • Knowledge of compile to JS libraries like coffescript/livescript is plus.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS/SASS is a plus.
Skills & Experience Angular2, CSS, HTML, Java, Java APIs, Java Web Services
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month