Ninjacart aims to be the digital network for global agri commerce that solves structural problems such as information asymmetry, payment hassles, distribution inefficiency, and discovering new buyers and sellers with tech-first solutions.
Ninjacart has raised over $350mn from Walmart Group, Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta, and others. We are one of the top 25 startups to work for, according to Linkedin.
We are a highly motivated, results driven community, who focus on proactive approaches to problem solving. We cherish entrepreneurial spirit and provide significant operating autonomy to all. There are ample opportunities and challenges to be solved at scale and in real-time.
Job location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Create architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the development team.
- Designing large, scalable systems for enterprise customers
- Identify and suggest training opportunities for immediate workgroup to help promote bench strength.
- Mentor team members on best practices in their area of expertise.
- Help Product Team in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plans for the same.
- Estimates, plans and tracks effort related to systems architecture tasks and deliverables
- Defines and documents assumptions and constraints.
- Documents the architectural approach for the assigned projects i.e. ADR etc.
- Responsible for the architecture of your product.
- Setting up and driving adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling and Performance driven solutions.
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Collaborate with other architects in the organization to build cross-functional products.
- Report on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
- 8+ years of relevant experience into backend technologies primarily Java.
- Excellent problem solving for complex & large-scale problems and must posses analytical skills
- Should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture.
- Attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, multi-tasking, estimate tasks, on-time
- Deep knowledge of any one of the cloud offerings like AWS, Azure, OCI, Google Cloud
- Experience with cloud IaaS or PaaS development including REST APIs
- Executive Speaking and Presentation Skills – White board, small and large group presentations (Nice to have and must for
15 years) * Ability to collaborate with business users to understand requirements (Nice to have and must for
15 years) * Have hand-on experience on Cloud Native and Microservices.
- Hands-on Expertise on entire DEVOPS lifecycle including Containerization (Nice to have)
- Vigor to learn new technologies as needed.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi- tier architectures
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month