A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You’re equally comfortable explaining your team’s analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us – and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
In this role, you will work with many product, engineering, and cross-functional teams through the product lifecycle, from early concept/ideation, to design, implementation, and launch.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Influence across your program team, and the program overall.
- Drive alignment across the GCVE Organization and its stakeholders.
- Manage complex situations across high-breadth and depth.
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and own the implementation, driving decisions and organizing work into subprojects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in program management
- Experience with Google’s infrastructure and infrastructure management systems
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems
- Experience managing large, cross-functional programs spanning a diverse set of stakeholders in engineering organizations
- Experience with SAP Applications
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Excellent technical judgment and understanding of large-scale distributed systems
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month