Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for planning, research, and technical writing support for medical device industry.
- Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia, web-based publications and user sites; may produce content for embedded user assistance technology.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non -technical and technical users.
- To document engineering processes and specifications.
- To Recommend formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Write clear, simple content that speaks to customers in their own language.
- Collaborate openly and effectively with a range of stakeholders, including writers and subject matter experts.
- Successfully negotiate project schedules, plans, and milestones.
- Understand how regulations, laws, and standards influence content design.
- Maintain design documentation to support quality and regulatory process requirements.
- Experience in technical communications, writing/ composition, or similar related field
- Service manual authoring experience
- Authoring in XML in a single-source content development environment
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams
- Knowledge of software technologies used for writing, publishing, and document control
- University Degree or College Diploma
- At least 2-3years’ experience in writing technical manuals of medical domain or lab equipment is preferred;
- Experience with Epic Editor, HTML and Adobe Frame maker (or similar) is preferred
Skills & Experience Adobe Technical Communication Suite, Software Technical Writing, XML Authoring, • Technical writer for software product development
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range 50,000 to 60,000
- Salary payable Per Month