To deliver exceptional volume and revenue performance by acquiring and engaging with DBS Treasures clients having an AUM =
INR 20 Million through “need-based approach” and ensure client coverage and product penetration through cross-sell and up-sell of DBS products and services.
To manage & maintain the highest customer satisfaction and service levels through pro-active client engagement & relationship management, coordinating internally with DBS Service and Distribution and Product teams
- Acquire and upgrade quality Treasures clients in the branch location areas
- Engage with existing customers to deepen the wallet share through retention and growth of AUM.
- Accountable for achieving monthly & annual volume and revenue objective, as agreed.
- Ensure activation of e-Channels (I-Banking / M-Banking/ Online MF/Debit Card) and Savings Book growth
- Ensure proper implementation & execution of product strategies through effective relationship management.
- Develop the client trust and loyalty for entrenched relationship with DBS through lifestyle and beyond banking propositions
- Ensure optimum product mix and new- to- product clients aimed at customer level profitability and enhancing client coverage.
- Drive and deliver exemplary customer service in the local market and uphold DBS service standards.
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance through strict adherence to DBS sales process, timely risk reviews and exercising due diligence while on-boarding.
- Ensure exemplary service delivery of these clients by building appropriate workflows and processes incl. doorstep banking etc.
- Establish, manage and grow the AUM of the elite Treasures Client segment by acquiring and nurturing the client having AUM =
INR 10 M
- Ensure timely portfolio review by jointly engaging with Wealth / Investment / Insurance specialist with clients.
- Ensure complete knowledge of all products & services through continuous skill and knowledge improvement.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints within the agreed TAT as per the DBS customer service policy.
- Provide feedback on market, competition and products, suggest innovations & ideas for continuous product and service improvements.
- Keep attuned to the current economic and financial markets to be current and proficient to ensure effective engagement with the elite segment of Treasures customers.
- Coordinate and work closely with CBG Relationship Manager peer groups and colleagues, Service teams, Product specialist at branches to ensure that team objectives are met through an environment that nurtures harmony and collaboration through team work
- Work closely with the Line Manager and City / Cluster Head to ensure achievement of common team and Branch objectives.
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliance and address operational risks if any, e.g. Health & Safety standards, security of premises, AML / KYC and ongoing risk reviews.
- To exercise appropriate due diligence while on-boarding and engaging with clients.
- Establish DBS as a primary banker for clients and as a prominent wealth management provider in India.
- Organize exclusive lifestyle, sports , music and such other elite engagement events and activities for prospect generation , entrench existing relationship and reinforce the DBS brand in the Private Wealth management space
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HNI Sales / Wealth Management / Private Banking segment.
- Sound understanding of financial planning and wealth management products in India
- In-depth knowledge of local market and competition.
- AMFI / IRDAI / FEDAI certified candidates with BCSBI certification would be an added advantage
Education / Preferred Qualification
- Graduate / Post Graduate with MBA in relevant field
- Effective probing and listening skills.
- Strong Relationship Management and influencing skills
- Self-driven and ambitious.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Results-orientated & the ability to deliver results under pressure
- Understanding of competitive positioning
- Strong service orientation, customer-centric behavior.
- Focused on developing image and good will of the brand
- Creative, inquisitive mind with problem solving abilities.
- Ability to deliver results within tight timelines.
- Attention to details, analyzing abilities.
- Understanding of HNI Sales/ wealth management product suite, platforms and operational procedures
- Understanding of banking and para-banking guidelines issued by RBI (local regulations in India) and local laws and regulations that impact businesses in general.
- Understanding of KYC requirements & Anti-money Laundering Policies.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products to assist in meaningful engagement with clients.
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month