Treasury Solutions Analyst will be responsible for deploying Treasury core model (Payment platform, Treasury Management System, and Trade Finance) and supporting day to day operations, by ensuring high availability, performance of applications and business satisfaction.
Networks & Links
- Finance Program Director
- Domain leads within IS&T Treasury & Finance organization
- IS&T Solutions Architects
- IS&T Project managers
- IS&T Treasury and Finance solution experts
- IS&T Operation managers in charge of solutions interfaced with Treasury landscape
- Key stakeholders in Treasury & Finance functions
- Application key-users
Externally * Third-party technology providers
- Strategic Partners
- Peer companies
- Position will be based in Bangalore
- Reporting to the Treasury Solution Lead, he/she will:
- Work closely with Treasury Project & Operations Managers for continuous improvement activities
- Work with internal and external Project Managers, Solution Architects, and other key business users (Shared Services, Business Process Owner) to scope integration solutions and conduct technical gap analyses of software environments
- Contribute on deployment of payment platform (supplier payments & payroll) core model along with SAP ERP Roadmap i.e. Configuration, end-to-end testing, Cutover activities, Go live preparation, Training Key User and Documentation.
- Contribute to editor releases assessment on new features, to ensure smooth user adoption
- Contribute to processes documentation and initiate enhancements on ways of working
- Contribute on configuration of main Treasury Solutions (Payment platform, Treasury Management System, Intercompany netting solution) and related interfaces with ERP, Business Intelligence, Payroll solutions etc.
- Licenses monitoring & optimization by driven action plan
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all users and continuous communication.
- Provide timely and regular communication to user on open cases, not letting cases breach SLA (Service Level Agreement) without update on cases.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Business stakeholder (Shared Services, Business Process Owner) and editors and ensuring level of support from them
- Prepare and participate to ORM (Operational Review Meeting) with the Operational Manager
- Provide level 2/3 application support with monitoring the application support queue and address each issue as per the set protocol. Ensure Alstom Incident/Change Management process complied
- Deep dive on issues and lead until resolution by coordinating with other internal teams
- Perform root cause analysis for high priority incidents, developing checklist for recurring problem and work with Solution expert on Continuous improvement initiative to improve services
- Support Internal/External Audit with relevant documentation and to be compliant with process
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor s/Master s degree in Engineering/Technology or related field
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, candidate need to demonstrate the following skills experience and attributes:
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant business/solution/industry experience
- Experience in Treasury solutions & processes is desirable
- Experience in project management related to Treasury solutions
- Fundamental understanding of XML document structures
- ITIL Incident, Problem and Change process knowledge
- Have a strong sense of customer service and satisfaction
- Team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with clients and team members
- Be fluent in English (Oral & Written)
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job Type: Experienced
Job Segment: ERP, Developer, Payroll, SAP, XML, Technology, Finance ,
- Salary Range 40,000 to 50,000
- Salary payable Per Month