With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Reports to: DevSecOps Technology CoE Head
Direct reports: NA
Key interfaces: Offering owners and SMEs across industry verticals, Solution architects, delivery head, digital sales team, account sales team, account delivery team
Role summary: Join the founding team and scale Cyient’s technical CoE for DevSecOps with responsibilities across architecting solutions for deal pursuit and client engagements, PoC development, delivery of client engagements, focused IP/ accelerator development
As a DevSecOps consultant, expectation is to set up complete automation of CI/CD pipeline & monitoring and ensuring high availability of the pipeline. The automated deployment environment can be onprem or cloud (virtual instances, containerized and server less).
Complete test automation and ensure Security of Application as well as Infrastructure.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure Jenkins with load distribution between master/slave
- Setting up the CI pipeline with Jenkins and Cloud(AWS or Azure)
- Code Build
- Static test (Quality & Security)
- Setting up Dynamic Test configuration with selenium and other tools
- Setting up Application and Infrastructure scanning for security. Post-deployment security plan including PEN test. Usage of RASP tool.
- Configure and ensuring HA of the pipeline and monitoring
- Setting up composition analysis in the pipeline
- Setting up the SCM and Artifacts repository and management for branching, merging and archiving
- Must work in Agile environment using ALM tool like Jira
- Extensive hands-on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technology experience of .Net, Node, Java and C++ based projects(Web, mobile and Standalone).
- Experience configuring and managing
– ALM tools like Jira, TFS, etc.
– SCM such as GitHub, GitLab, CodeCommit
– Automation tools such as Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible
– Package repo configuration(Artifactory / Nexus), Package managers like Nuget & Chocholatey
– Database Configuration (sql & nosql), Web/Proxy Setup(IIS, NGinx, Varnish, Apache).
- Deep knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data
- Prior work with Helm, Postgres, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues and related technologies
- Test Automation with Selenium / CuCumber; Setting up of test Simulators.
- AWS Certified Architect and/or Developer; Associate considered, Professional preferred
- Proficient in: Bash, Powershell, Groovy, YAML, Python, NodeJS, Web concepts such as REST APIs and
- Aware of MVC and SPA application design.
- TTD experience and quality control with Sonarqube or Checkmarx, Tics Tiobe and Coverity
- Thorough with Linux(Ubuntu, Debian CentOS), Docker(File/compose/volume), Kubernetes cluster setup
- Expert in Workflow tools : Jenkins(declarative, plugins)/TeamCity and Build Servers configuration
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation / CDK and delivery automation
- Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion
- Good to have ServiceNow configuration experience for collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7 to 9 year of experience in related field
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Skills & Experience Cloud DevOps, DevOps, Infrastructure As Code (IaC)
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month