Who is Anatta?
We are a passionate and unique group of people creating meaningful eCommerce solutions for the health and wellness brands we support. We do things a little differently, which is why we’re able to have so much fun in the process. If you enjoy collaborating with a global team of quirky individuals, keep reading for an opportunity to work with us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time UI Developer to join our team in our Bangalore, India office. You will work with our
developers, designers and clients across the globe to support their visions for their products and services.
We are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and pays attention to detail. Most importantly, we seek a team player with the ability to accomplish results as a team leader and as an individual contributor managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Work collaboratively with visual designers, project managers, and other developers to plan and implement
interactive experiences for agency work. * Think through project challenges to provide recommendations and out of the box solutions.
- Lead technology discussions for client interactions.
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and the elegance of how we work.
- Solid experience in developing CSS3 styles straight and through SASS. Deep knowledge of SASS features and
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with the DOM.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience using GIT as a version control system with a team.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop. * Familiarity developing Shopify, Magento or WordPress.
Preferred skills & technologies
- Exposure to GraphQL in client or server environments
- Experience working with AWS cloud platform services such as S3, CloudFront, and Lambda
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL
- Ability to quickly learn a wide range of languages and tools
- Experience working at a professional services company such as a marketing agency or consulting firm
- Experience managing complex web development projects
- Experience working in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with Shopify+ platform
What are the perks?
We do our best to make sure employees are supported in everything they do. We offer a range of benefits and perks:
- Medical benefit options
- Healthy snacks/drinks in the office
- PTO/sick days
- Company events, happy hours, and yearly retreats
- Other perks vary by location
Physical demands requirements
Common office/desk environment that involves long periods of time at a stationary desk with extensive computer work that requires repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Salary Range 25,000 to 30,000
- Salary payable Per Month