The position requires a self-starter with strong industry/thought leadership experience (Banking Domain), a keen attention to detail and good track record of influencing stakeholders. This role has regular interaction with senior leadership and stakeholders across Wipro and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate will need to be capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy, and hence needs to demonstrate a high degree of comfort with ambiguity besides holding a high bar on professional integrity; and will need to have a proven track record for hiring, developing and retaining the best talent.
The position requires individual to ensure delivery of high quality impactful and analytical perspectives on projects that enable Wipro practitioners build client relationships, win large pursuits and strengthen Wipro’s brand and reputation in the assigned vertical / service line in the market.
Purpose of the Job:
1. Lead thought provoking analysis and understanding of the Global market (or topic/trend, as applicable), with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a good knowledge of the theme/topic’s dynamics and drivers
2. Lead engagement with stakeholders and internal customers to provide a clear perspective on the business issues, challenges and opportunities available to them in the market, through impactful research and analysis on the implications of those trends for Wipro and its clients
3. Ensures deliverables adhere to quality standards and exemplify a digital first approach to data visualization and product delivery
4. Facilitates information/data acquisition from internal and external subject matter experts through various techniques – face-to-face interviews, telephonic interviews, electronic surveys, etc.
1.Advanced research & analysis skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
2. Ability to synthesize and analyze information coherently and succinctly. Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources across the wider spectrum to deliver impactful analysis that supports business priorities
3. Demonstrate expertise in information sources relevant to the industry
4. Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide meaningful analysis on the subject
5. Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and data analytics and visualization.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Thought leader and deep knowledge and understanding of the assigned sector / service line, including business trends and drivers, the priorities and needs of Wipro’s clients and internal stakeholders/customers (domain experience is an advantage)
- Strong analysis and predictive judgment skills and the ability to draw out commercially-focused insights/PoV
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a global mindset in a virtual environment
- Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen; ability to think and plan strategically
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on a number of projects simultaneously
- Expert in information sources relevant to the domain
- Collaborative and able to lead and work well both as part of a team and independently
- Strong written and oral communications skills with professional / executive presence
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, digital / visual / collaboration tools
1. Travel may be required pending business and project needs
2. Flexibility in working hours to accommodate multiple time zones as needed
Masters degree or equivalent work experience, in finance / economics / Technology streams
10-15 years of experience in strategy, management consulting, industry research, or advising organizations in the relevant domain
- Salary Range Salary as per market standards
- Salary payable Per Month